Create the future of the fintech industry in Europe!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an Angular Developer, you will be working within a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client – one of the largest fintech software houses in Scandinavia. If you like to create applications from scratch, have a significant impact on the final appearance of projects, and at the same time work with experts in a comfy atmosphere, this offer is for you. The products you will develop will be used by customers from over a dozen banks and financial institutions.
Your main responsibilities: building entire utility platforms or applications for specific target groups
- Design and implementation of IT solutions and banking platforms
- Close cooperation with the business analysts and product owner in defining new stories, evaluating technical feasibility, and design
- Development of new features and integrations, and troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparation of concepts of architectural solutions
- Creation of the whole development lifecycle: from technical analysis of stories and bugs, and technical design, to development and dev testing
- Working in SCRUM with a team of experts
- Software documentation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Front-end developer with Angular 7+ (preferably the latest versions)
- Experience with complex Angular applications, components, modules, stores, services
- Good understanding of Angular CLI, Node.js, npm, rxjs, ngrx
- Experience with using RESTful services
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (ex. Jasmine or Jest) & test runner framework (ex. Karma)
- Familiarity with e2e testing (e.g. Playwright or Cypress)
- Strong expertise in HTML5, CSS3, SASS and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Understanding of UI frameworks concept (Ex. Bootstrap, Google Material Design)
- Hands-on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, VS Code, or IntelliJ IDEA
- Familiarity with mentoring using pair programming, code reviews, firm mentorship
- Familiarity with Software Craftsmanship and Built-in Quality
- Nice to have: DevOps experience, SAFe/Scrum/Agile mindset, UX/UI experience, TDD/BDD understanding
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3025