Enable the bank to remain competitive in the future digital landscape!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As an Agile Lead you will build the front door of the future of the bank – for new customers and existing customers who will be taking out new products. Your team is responsible for creating new journeys and scaling them out around the world, whilst at the same time ensuring that the bank continues to add innovative features.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading and managing multiple large, highly visible, enterprise-level projects
- Playing a leadership role to help establish the appropriate people, process, and tools across teams distributed around the globe
- Coaching and supporting teams as needed to optimise flow
- Working closely to support the Scrum Masters, project managers, and market delivery leads with their team’s development while removing blockers and impediment to accelerate E2E delivery; leveraging organisational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Championing agile and lean principles to promote best practices and reducing lead time of delivering product to markets while creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Managing stakeholders expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration
- Supporting the teams in driving transformation initiatives within global digital organisation and local market
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in practical application of lean/agile delivery frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in software delivery and working closely with cross-functional teams
- Ability to be an approachable and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Ability to influence and champion new ideas and methods skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Perfect communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3016