Create and drive test strategies that are robust, reusable, and scalable working as an Automation Test Engineer!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will create, maintain, and constantly look for automation improvements in the development, testing, and implementation process.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supporting the existing framework for automated tests
- Analyzing the functional requirements and creating test coverage for automated tests
- Participating in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Executing and documenting test results
- Participating in releases and giving QA sign-offs
- Cooperating with Cross-Functional teams (test data)
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in software development and strong coding skills (experience with Java and Spring Framework)
- Understanding of reactive style of application development
- Experience with test automation of backend/Rest API (REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing)
- Experience in Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the testing methodology
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol, and syntax
- Hands-on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Working experience in Wiremock
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with ‘in-sprint’ automation
- Strong analytical skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with writing integration and unit tests in Spring
- Experience with Mockito
- Understanding of STUB/Service virtualization
- Understanding of any API testing tools like – POSTMAN, Rest Client, Anypoint, etc.
- Been able to understand Retail Banking functions/requirements
- Experience with Swagger
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2254