Shape the future of the financial industry and test one of the first Banking-as-a-Service Platforms in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an Automation Tester, you will be working for our Client – a brand new fintech company on the European market. We need you to help our Client identify issues that traditional banks are facing in the time of cloud revolution and to help accelerate processes. This is an opportunity to be associated with most modern and exciting IT projects in the banking sector.
Your main responsibilities: Test cloud based solutions in the area of financial market / fin-tech
- Design, develop and execute test automation
- Design and create test cases
- Analyze test results and provide test strategy improvements
- Coopere closely with developers and business stakeholders in product design
- Engage actively in the growth of QA best practices and tools
- Provide clear and concise defect reports
- Drive Quality-first mindset within the team and contributing to quality culture within the organization
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in test automation field
- Experience with API testing
- For Java: Cucumber/RestAssured
- Familiarity with: REST architecture, Test Automation and development patterns, Programming good practices
- Working with GIT for version control
- Experience with working in AGILE methodology
- Great communication skills
- Fluent Polish
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of JUnit5, Maven/Gradle, DDD, Git
- UX testing experience
- Knowledge of BDD methodology
- Microservices knowledge
- Native Mobile applications testing
- Familiarity with financial business domain
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3139