Dare to build the tooling from scratch on a cutting-edge technology stack for the world’s largest bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an Automation Tester, you will be working for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. A successful candidate will join the Operational Resilience Engineering team that provides resilience measurement and monitoring for the firm’s important business services. The program involves architecting and building the tooling from scratch on cutting-edge technology stack that is highly scalable and performant to support 3k+ users firmwide. The tooling would be built with the intent to be fully cloud-native over the next few years while starting in a hybrid mode using containerized deployments in view of time to market.
Your main responsibilities: developing software and functionality to be used across the company
- Producing high-quality software-tested, conformant to engineering best practices
- Defining a consistent taxonomy for business services, associated functions, and engineering services
- Enabling dependency mapping across Engineering but also of people, processes, vendors, and facilities
- Creating a scenario catalog with impact tolerances/error budgets, ensuring recovery plans are in place, and automating regular testing
- Maintaining a resilience dashboard to monitor results and link to mechanisms such as ZBB to prioritize investments
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience in automation of regression test suites
- Basic knowledge of Java programming with experience in writing JUnits and integration tests
- Ability to write Java code for other tests frameworks
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with cucumber tests
- Experience with load test tools like K6
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2657