Develop strategic solutions for data storage and exchange in the insurance sector!
As a BI Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the top insurance companies in Central and Eastern Europe employing over 1000 people in IT. The successful candidate will be a part of an environment in which development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to the business. You will join a strategic project aimed to maximize the potential of the Client’s portfolio, increase customer loyalty and ensure effective data management.
Your main responsibilities: designing and modelling a complex Data Warehouse and BI solutions using SAS technology
- Designing and programming ETL processes in Data Warehouse
- Preparing software documentation for developers of the Data Warehouse
- Monitoring software quality by performing Code Review
- Code optimization
- Providing high-quality software development tests and documentation
- Supporting in testing developed software
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role with SAS Data Integration environments/tools
- Experience with SAS 4GL environments/tools or SQL
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in working with Oracle Database
- Familiarity with PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (eg. SCRUM)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2800