Develop strategic solutions for data storage and exchange in the insurance sector!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remote
As a BI Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the top insurance companies in Central and Eastern Europe employing over 1000 people in IT. The successful candidate will be a part of an environment in which development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to the business. You will join a strategic project aimed to maximize the potential of the Client’s portfolio, increase customer loyalty and ensure effective management of the data.
Your main responsibilities: Building tools supporting the work of Data Warehouse developers
- Using SAS/SAS Viya/Oracle/other technologies
- Developing API combining technologies used in Data Warehouse (SAS/SAS Viya/Oracle/Sharepoint/Liferay/WebDAV/other technologies)
- Improving services in ORDS technology (Oracle REST Data Services)
- Developing tools to support data exchange between client’s IT systems
- Improving tools monitoring Data Warehouse user activity
- Participating in works optimizing Data Warehouse processing, through the construction of supporting components as well as point analyses and processing optimizations
- Developing technical data marts and BI reports (e.g. in SAS Viya)
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in designing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience in working in SAS environments/tools (DI Studio, Enterprise Guide, Visual Analytics)
- Experience working in Oracle environments/tools (Experience in process automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD issues and technologies (Bitbucket / Bamboo / Liquibase / JIRA)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Oracle Exadata and PL/SQL
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2727