Do you want to have real impact on shaping one of the biggest CRM systems in the insurance sector?
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remotely!
As a BI / SAS Developer you will be working for our Client – one of the top insurance companies in Central and Eastern Europe employing over 700 people in IT. The successful candidate will be a part of an environment in which development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to business. You will join a strategic project aimed to maximize the potential of the Client’s portfolio, increase customer loyalty and ensure effective management of the data.
Your main responsibilities: increase the value of the customer base by developing a top tier CRM system
- Designing and modeling comprehensive Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions in SAS technology
- Designing ETL processes
- Preparing technical documentation of implemented solutions for DW developers
- Monitoring software quality by performing Code Revie and Code optimization
- Providing high quality software by supervising development tests and documentation
- Supporting software tests
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in working with SAS DI environments / tools
- Higher education, preferably related to IT
- Knowledge of SAS 4GL and SQL
- Experience in working with an Oracle database is a strong plus
- Ability to identify a problem and propose an effective solution
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, especially SCRUM
- Great communication skills
- Fluent Polish
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3112