Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key member of the team and revolutionize data engineering platforms for healthcare!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Big Data Tech Lead, you will be leading the team to design, develop and support data engineering solutions. This role requires a considerable focus on understanding the data we deal with as an organization and taking ownership of the solution design. The team will also collaborate closely with the product teams that work on E2E data pipelines based on customer/country business demand to understand what was developed and successfully handle a KT.
Your main responsibilities: Support on operational topics and processes, this translates to support of production team and end-users on incident/problem/change management
- Build pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participate in system design, development, deployment and maintenance
- Configuration and prototyping of new systems
- Expansion of knowledge, network, and know-how to incorporate new thinking into current processes/products/tools/methods
- Contribute to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Work closely with the data analysts to identify and provide required data
- Create comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 4+ years of experience in designing, and developing enterprise applications in Java (Spring/JEE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Spark and Scala – must have!
- Knowledge of Kafka and Jenkins
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Kibana, Looker)
- Knowledge of Agile framework and Jira
- Troubleshooting skills, data analysis (SQL) and data modelling
- Knowledge of orchestration component as Camunda, Docker
- CI/CD (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2839