As a Billing Specialist / Junior Revenue Controller you will be part of our Finance Department. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in finance in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe (Financial Times 2021, 2022 and 2023 ranking).
This position will be a combination of responsibility from finance and administration with direct reporting to Lead Revenue Controller:
- Controlling & reporting the time registration [support of PMO and Lead Controller] – direct contact with Consultants
- Managing all activities connected with projects/clients/consultants opening/extension/closing – administration in the financial system
- Responsibility for documents’ circulation (collecting/filing/sharing) in line with the company’s best practice
- Responsibility for the administration of non-billable projects and resources
- Master data administration [bill – cost rates – controlling database in financial system]
Finance & Reporting:
- Issuing reinvoices/debit notes for Clients – controlling and DSO reporting
- Supporting end-of-month closing activities (Client’s timesheets, hours and cost rate reporting)
- DSO reporting [aging analysis]
- Reverse billing analysis
- Support in yearly audits
- KPI’s monthly reporting
- AR monthly reconciliation
- Responsibility for the correct circulation of accounting and sales documents including filing/registration/sharing.
- Other administration support in line with current needs.
- Cross-department cooperation (supporting Finance Portugal re. DSO analysis).
- Taking part in the onboarding process.
- Other ad hoc tasks/reports.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good in written and spoken English (at least B2 level) – day-by-day work in English
- Financial background (education)
- Professional experience – at least 2-3 years – experience in the accountancy area and experience in billing/invoicing will be a huge plus on top of that experience in managing people will be as well an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Very good communication skills
- Team-player with “can-do” attitude
- Willingness to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced project environment
- Multitask but at the same time – attention to details
- Perfect work organization, ability to work on many deadlines
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl