Work with the leading technology solution for alternative investment management!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Business Analyst, you will work for our Client – one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional customers. You will be a part of the Team cooperating with eFront Alternative Investment Solutions which comprehensively meets the needs of alternative investment professionals and is used by more than 850 clients worldwide across all major alternative asset classes.
Your main responsibilities: designing solutions around the Private Capital’s Front Invest Alternatives platform
- Writing business requirement documents
- Designing test cases
- Liaising with the operations and the IT teams throughout the implementation phase
- Assisting with integration and user testing
- Writing appropriate documents for handover to support teams
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in financial services (Private Capital, Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of process analysis and ability to synthesize
- Customer centric mind-set
- Knowledge of the Private Capital
- Experience with SQL Server, MS Office and Query tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It will be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of eFront platform
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2752