Work within the Business Management Team for End User Services and primarily manage budgets and cost approval processes.
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Business Analyst you will manage the IT spend approval requests. The role necessitates ensuring available budgets are in place (either Run, Change or Transformation) and assisting requestors with the submission process providing guidance and expertise on how to correctly represent the requirement including correct representation of Headwinds for future years. As part of this role, it also involves understanding Vendor/Contractual spend and an ability to validate savings (Sustainable, One Time, Cost Avoidance). There will also be a requirement to understand and update future spend forecasts to feed into budget planning.
Your key Responsibilities: Managing IT Spend Approval process for End User Services
- Managing Travel Request approval process
- Keeping Apptio Budget lines up to date
- Interfacing with EUS Platform/Regional Leads and their representatives
- Coordinating and deliver effective management information (MI) to support monthly Business
- Contributing to a high-performance culture through close team collaboration and adoption of collective responsibility
- Using professional knowledge to identify and champion new, innovative, or improved best practice
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a financial/cost management capacity
- Financial accounting principles, forecast and planning activities
- Excellent Excel skills and strong data visualization skills (PowerPoint or otherwise)
- Qualifications or prior experience in Finance/Business Studies would be beneficial
- Experience in using MS Office, internally developed apps such as Pioneer, Discover, GPDM
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills; equal focus on verbal and written communications
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in a business performance/COO role
- Strong analytical skills to understand and use metrics to draw conclusions
- Ability to make recommendations to senior management, based both on subjective and objective information (consulting skills)
- Accustomed to working with little direction, self-starter, highly organised and able to prioritise multiple concurrent work-streams and challenging deadlines
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3035