Join a Dynamic Team and assist with the delivery of key strategic Corporate Banking projects within the Factoring area!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Business Analyst you will be working for our Client – one of the largest banks in Poland, successfully competing in all segments of the financial market.s. You will be a member of a Cross Banking Application Development and Maintenance Team that delivers value to the Factoring departments of the Bank. This position combines the function of a mediator between clients and technical teams, including external software vendors.
Your main responsibilities: translating business demands into IT requirements
- Working as an Analyst on several projects
- Coordinating the collection of requirements, transferring them to the supplier, planning test scenarios, receiving releases from external suppliers, coordinating tests, and preparing the implementation
- Planning and participating in application development projects
- Supporting technical application maintainers in the implementation of technical improvements to ensure the required level of application availability
- Handling application capacity, resource utilization and performing in the context of business plans
- Managing licenses, security certificates, and contracts necessary for the application to operate
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst
- Past experience in a bank’s back office area (Factoring knowledge)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Experience in the work of an analyst in complex IT projects
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for assigned tasks
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3216