Join us and shape the modern world of banking!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will join the data controls team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will join the Data and Analytics Office (DAO), responsible for data management controls and capabilities across the regions. You will focus on Germany – as the first priority market for data controls implementation in Europe.
You will facilitate process discovery for the backlog of prioritized business processes in the banking area
Your key Responsibilities:
- Engaging with Business Process Owners and IT Service Owners
- Documenting of processes leveraging standards and tools
- Getting an end-to-end understanding of data aspects in the business process and completion of data discovery artifacts
- Data control implementation:
- Working between the business process owners, IT service owners, and the global Data Utility Team to implement Data controls across the in-scope processes.
- Helping the business to understand data management principles and implementing data controls to drive expected business outcomes
- Being a single point of contact for the Data Utility teams who will be implementing data controls for the business
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a BA in Data Management, and Data Quality in the enterprise environment
- Excellent process modeling skills – identification and process flow documenting. Knowledge of UML/BPMN
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Ability to translate/explain technical terms to business SMEs
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate in German
- Experience in financial/banking companies
- Knowledge of Collibra, Casewise
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3351