Create new solutions by following Bank guidelines, standards and policies with respect to the delivery process and key architecture principles!
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work for our client – one of the most recognizable investment banks in the world. You will be joining the Service Digitalization and Program Execution Department within the IT Strategy & Architecture area. It’s a global team of professional program and project managers and business analysts who provide project discipline and delivery expertise for many teams. You will join to work on a critical project for the bank, supporting the wide scope of transformation and also enabling you to gain a broad understanding of IT Infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities:
- Elicitation/gathering of IT requirements into user stories
- Illustration/representation of requirements into target process models
- Functional and non-functional requirements documentation and tracking across Agile delivery lifecycle
- Presentation of requirements to architects for solution design
- Ongoing requirements management and collaboration with stakeholders and delivery teams – formulate requirements as user stories, the definition of testing/success criteria, sprint planning & reviews, user acceptance testing, input into the product backlog
- Support project activities that may involve other tasks like data analysis, presentations, and reports
- Work in a global virtual project team with close daily collaboration with stakeholders
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- ServiceNow knowledge (especially in Request Module and SNOW Portal or equivalent experience in other ITSM solutions (e.g. Remedy)
- Good ITIL processes understanding
- Experience in Agile as project delivery methodology for any solution delivery framework and working in Scrum teams
- Hands-on experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- General understanding of IT Infrastructure (including servers, storage, networks, and databases)
- Core BA skills – requirements traceability & retention, strong problem solving and analysis mapping process/activity flows, business cases development, data and metrics visualizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work through ambiguity and complexity
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal Number #2373