Take part in the digital revolution and join the top asset management firm in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days remotely
As a Business Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional customers. You will be developing a complex but very interesting project – working in this team means a variety of stakeholders, applications, potential solutions and therefore responsibilities. As an ambitious and committed person you will gain amazing work experience. If you know how to bridge the gap between business and IT, you understand business processes and technological changes, then you are the person we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities: working on technical analysis of IT solutions and new solution design
- Managing the change requests and follow their lifecycle
- Working with business and other stakeholders to collect requirements and make improvements to current production processes
- Cooperating with various teams to analyse root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes
- Writing functional & technical detailed specifications
- Creating and managing the test of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance
- Producing estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals
- Administrating all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Knowledge of SQL
- Deep understanding of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Polish and English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of HP Quality Centre application
- Knowledge of CA Clarity PPM application
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3201