Join a team of fast-thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to face challenges and drive the company forward!
Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days remotely!
As a Business Analyst / System Analyst, you will analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge. Also, you will be using your skills in troubleshooting to overcome organizational challenges for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing functional and non-functional requirements for IT solutions
- Verification and translation of business needs and requirements into proposed IT solutions
- Consulting for business partners in the search for optimal solutions
- Analysis of the organization’s business processes from the perspective of ongoing projects
- Cooperation with internal and external partners as part of software development
- Creating and updating analytical documentation
- Support for project participants as part of conducting business tests of solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to:
- Effectively cooperate with both business and IT
- Consciously use UML and BPMN notations (reading and creating documentation)
- Work as part of multi-threaded initiatives
- Commitment and initiative in solving complex business problems
- Being active in sharing knowledge with the rest of the team
- Building a relationship based on understanding the needs and mutual respect of a business partner at various levels of management
- Experience from participating in projects conducted in accordance with Waterfall and Agile
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in projects for the financial industry in the area of leasing or in the area of accounting or bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Archimate notation and issues related to corporate architecture
- Practical ability to keep analytical documentation in the Enterprise Architect tool
- Knowledge of BABOK
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3245