Join a Consumer Technology Team and cooperate with business partners on all tech-related aspects!
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be joining our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, providing professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. You will become responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical, and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
Your Main Responsibilities: Working with multiple business partners on requirements definitions, and last-mile project delivery support during the execution and implementation of the projects.
- Work with business and technology partners throughout full SDLC project life-cycle starting from project conceptualization and requirements definitions, through the solutioning, delivery support during testing and implementation of the projects
- Articulate business requirements in Technical terms
- Understand and report project delivery status.
- Impact Analysis for local applications for in-country and Regional projects
- Support businesses in gap analysis with external partners, infrastructure teams, regulatory bodies for technology matters
- Work with business stakeholder on technology deliverables and project and BAU-related issues
- Facilitate country testing progress and UAT sign-off during the last mile
- Follow up during post-implementation intensive care period where required and asked
- Support Tech live and customers live thru Business communications
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous Banking or financial experience
- Fluent English
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight and other platforms
- Flexible & remote work
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2805