Join us and be associated with the most modern and exciting IT projects in the banking sector
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Wealth & Personal Banking Technology team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will be producing and maintaining data and reports tracking the adoption of agile team structures across Wealth & Personal Banking Value Streams, ensuring that the data is accurate and valuable to Value Streams in identifying where they need to improve.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Producing weekly Agile Teams reports, providing insight, and calculations based on system data
- Maintaining an offline database of key information relating to Agile Teams
- Supporting VS and SVS understanding of Agile Team performance, and activities that can improve metrics
- Working with the Tooling team to help produce automated reporting solutions by providing requirements, explaining required outputs, etc.
- Working with the Tooling team to help inform system updates with the aim to remove offline data requirement
- Providing guidance to VS / SVS Tech leads on organizational agility as documented in the Speed of Work agile design framework
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Clarity, Confluence
- Ability to consistently follow a process for offline management, and optimize on an ongoing basis.
- Action tracking discipline (minutes, actions, follow-up, etc.)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Rally, Jira, QlikSense
- Experience working in Agile environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3364