Support & Maintain the global Bank in maintaining, and overseeing realistic financial and headcount forecasts for IT teams!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Business Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Wholesale Sustainability IT programme by building, maintaining and overseeing realistic financial and headcount forecasts for IT teams involved in the programme, owning month-end financial reviews, business reporting and variance investigation, conducting deep-dive analysis and providing challenge where needed on the different streams of the programme. You will report to the FEMS IT Head of Sustainability and will act as the liaison among the different Sustainability Finance, PMO, and IT Management teams of the programme located across the world.
Your key Responsibilities: Close cooperation with Sustainability Business Finance, Sustainability PMO, IT Sustainability Management teams, IT Sustainability PMO and FEMS IT Finance to ensure timeliness, quality & alignment of data
- Review forecasts and actuals provided by the different streams to ensure alignment to the overall programme
- Liaise with the relevant streams to investigate discrepancies and ensure remedial actions are taking place by the relevant teams
- Forecasts, accruals & analysis of actuals vs forecast are submitted on schedule by the relevant teams with attention to detail & quality
- Preparation of month-end commentary for FEMS IT reporting in management-friendly language, with detailed backup if needed
- Participation in the Finance review meetings with the Sustainability programme and acting as a deputy when required
- Monitor and report on overall financial standing, process status & significant risks
- Contribute and participate in the finance preparation of the quarterly tollgates
- Timely updates of data in key systems by the relevant teams
- Management of any day-to-day activities & ad-hoc requests, including:
- Review finance data included in business reports to ensure alignment
- Supporting the Sustainability IT PMO for any finance request needed to include in his/her report
- Coordination of Sustainability streams reporting
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in supporting a large Technology transformation programme (>$100m)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience in IT finance or IT financial controlling with spend types including headcount, software and IT infrastructure
- Understanding the mechanism of managing accruals and prepayment in the context of an IT department spending on headcount & software
- Experience in Project Management Office or related functions
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation, summarization and analysis skills in terms of project management reports, including finance, cost, progress etc.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have knowledge of:
- experience in working on large data sets, knowledge of VBA
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2825