Implement new functionalities on the Data Bus in accordance with the business needs
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remote!
As a Business & Systems Analyst, you will be working for our Client – one of the largest bank in Poland, providing a professional services network in nearly 300 own branches. You will become responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information concisely, logically, and understandable in coordination with the Technology team.
Your main responsibilities: collecting and analysing requirements related to the development of IT systems
- Formulating system requirements and agreeing to analytical products with stakeholders
- Modelling created solutions on the Data Bus
- Cooperating with an internal business client and teams of architects, programmers and testers
- Supporting integration systems with services on the Data Bus
- Supporting and advising implemented solutions
- Taking care of the quality, consistency and completeness of analytical documentation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Past experience in business and system analysis
- Experience in technical analysis on integration projects involving the Data Bus
- Ability to work with an IT team and understood the business
- Practical knowledge of BPMN and UML tools
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Architect tool
- Good communication skills and good organisation
- Ability to solve problems and look for alternative solutions
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in designing services on the Data Bus
- Experience with Scrum methodology
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3094