Deliver on strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our financial crime risks controls in the Bank!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a CDD Solution Architect as a part of the global team you will be responsible for leading, defining, maintaining and owning solution architectures for the Customer Due Diligence domain within wider Compliance IT. The Compliance Account Risk Lead Solution Architect will actively participate in the architecture practice across the wider Compliance Technology Architecture team. The role owner must also ensure that the target architecture is implemented consistently by the respective CDD DevOps teams.
Your key responsibilities: Leading the solution architecture delivery within the remit of the assigned portfolio
- Introducing new techniques, products, services, technologies, and standards
- Providing an expert-level understanding of appropriate group business systems, their associated requirements, and technology usage
- Ensuring that all existing/new service patterns/deployment guides are taken through the appropriate governance mechanisms
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the group’s standards of ethical behavior
- Working with the Business transformation teams, to understand current and target state applications, processes and operating models to effectively establish pain points and opportunities for improvement and Straight Through processing
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of commercial Solution Architecture experience
- 3+ years of practical experience of IT solutions for Customer Due Diligence / KYC
- Experience in event based solution design patterns (E.g.Kafka or Redis)
- Strong design experience in service based solution patterns utilizing micro-services and APIs deployed on cloud (GCP/AWS), utilising products such as SpringBoot, containerization (Docker) & orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to event and/or service based architectures
- End to end Operations processing experience
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong presentation skills and evidence of collaborative working with senior IT specialists and business stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently and adapting to changing priorities and challenges
- Transformation experience in Automation, Workflow, Integration and RPA
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3032