Join us and let’s take care of cybersecurity of one of the largest banks in the world together!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will play a key role in developing a new, data-driven control environment that will provide the Business with a better understanding of their exposure to risk and the effectiveness of protective measures deployed by the bank Cybersecurity.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supporting CCM Managers with Controls Monitoring and Management activities e.g.:
Analyzing reviewing and updating current control effectiveness status and rationale in line with HSBC NFR framework and guidance
- Triaging, preparing drafts, and submitting to governance for newly identified Issues and findings
- Monitoring Issues open against Controls and tracking their progress to closure
- Preparing and submitting control governance papers
- Preparing materials for control meetings and workshops
- Reviewing, updating, and maintaining CCM Confluence space to ensure it displays accurate and up-to-date information about the team, our controls, and our processes
- Updating and maintaining CCM Jira to ensure it clearly and accurately displays team tasks, and use it to drive insightful reporting on team progress
- Collaborating with other cybersecurity colleagues (e.g. Control Owners, other CRCS teams, 2nd Line of Defense) to drive improvements in the HSBC Cybersecurity Control environment
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Control Management knowledge and expertise. This includes but is not limited to controls monitoring and implementation and control assessment
- Experience with Technology risks and controls
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity is a must, specifically cryptographic services
- Experience in Agile working environment, running JIRA
- Experience in Confluence and Sharepoint management
- Experience in control monitoring and control effectiveness assessment is an asset;
- Understanding metrics and measures in managing risks and controls (KPIs, KPIs, KRIs)
- Experience working with high-performing teams to plan and deliver complex projects
- Proven organizational, planning, interpersonal, managerial, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and team-building skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with NIST FSS Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- Experience in dealing with Senior Management, internal and external audit
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3022