Secure networks and become a key member of the Global Cybersecurity SRE team!
Krakow – based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days a week remotely!
As a Cybersecurity Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and operating all technologies the function relies on. You will ensure the highest standards of availability and security that are maintained across all Cybersecurity tooling to maintain the capability in the light of significant organizational disruption.
Your main responsibilities:
- Focusing on Endpoint Security – elastic agent hygiene on various Endpoint protection cybersecurity tooling
- Building automation on agent hygiene to simplify the processes
- Reviewing missing and broken agents and remediating
- Defining metrics and methodologies to measure domain performance of applying new technologies
- Reviewing, designing, and re-engineering existing processes
- Aligning with existing ITSI process i.e.: Change Management, Incident Management
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in automation tooling: Puppet, Jenkins
- Scripting knowledge: Bash, PowerShell
- Experience on CrowdStrike Falcon
- Hands-on knowledge of Broadcom Datacenter security (Symantec)
- Experience in Mcafee endpoint protection solution
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in other endpoint protection solutions
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2700