Join the Cyber Security Enhancement Program!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remote
As a Security Architect, you will be a part of a client’s global, specialised and highly motivated Network Security team. The successful candidate will have the possibility to take part in the Cyber Security Enhancement Program. It’s a long-term initiative starting with the delivery of the Network Segmentation project, which includes risk reduction of virus and malware lateral movements in the client’s IT network.
Your key Responsibilities: improving Clients’ “know-how” in the security area
- Acting as the ”Network Segmentation” project’s representative for information collection from stakeholders (e.g. during software deployment planning and implementation)
- Working with the latest technologies including various data sources like classical centralized log management but also data lake technology
- Improving services in the field of networks and IT security (e.g. Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, LAN, WAN)
- Supporting the software deployment planning by combining data from different Excel spreadsheets
- Supporting the communication about changes with customers on a non-technical level
- Tracking the change-related go-live steps
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Security Analyst or Data Analyst
- Higher education (IT or Computer Science preferred) or equivalent professional experience in IT Infrastructure
- Understanding Network Security
- Very good knowledge of data analysis on the basis of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Service Now tool
- Understanding of Cybersecurity
- Past experience working in a big corporation
- Ability to continuously build up skills and enlarge knowledge in the field of networks and IT security – hands-on experience of network security components (e.g. Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS) and network technologies (LAN, WAN…)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2469