Enhance company-wide data with powerful analytics and machine learning
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Data Analyst you will be working for our client, one of the most prestigious investment banks. You all be a part of a global team that creates new solutions, providing critical insights on how to develop software across the organisation. With powerful data analytics and machine learning, you may consistently enhance company-wide modifications
Your main responsibilities: creating impactful dashboards to bring software development data to life and communicate actionable insights to the larger community through compelling storytelling and data visualisation
- Analysing software development and operational data to identify patterns and trends using a diverse set of data sets and applications, using the most appropriate analytical, statistical, or machine learning approach.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and refine useful metrics that can objectively support IT efficiency goals, as well as find data sources to automate metrics collection where possible.
- Planning and executing firm wide data migration
- Informing all stakeholders about the approach, results, and recommendations
- Sharing the knowledge with others
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- +3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient with SQL including query optimization, ideally with Postgres experience
- Excellent Tableau skills
- Solid working knowledge of applied statistics
- Dedicated self-starter with an ability to own, manage and deliver projects
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to succinctly summarise key findings and communicate effectively with audience on different levels of seniority
- Comfortable working as both part of a high-performing team and as an individual performer
- Focus on timely delivery whilst keeping high attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life
- Positive personality and can-do attitude
- Preferably higher education
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3072