Become a Change Leader for your peers!
Warsaw/Vienna based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely
As a Data Coach you will be working for our client, a leading corporate, investment and retail bank with a secure presence in Europe, offering a wide range of financial services including leasing or asset management services. As a significant part of the team, your role will be about tutoring, educating, assisting and making the change happen. You will be working with business to help build first Data Products, teach and introduce new ways on how to talk with Data Consumers.
Your main responsibilities: Act as project manager or delivery consultant on existing program streams
- Work as Delivery Consultant/Business Coach to ensure delivery of work sub-streams within Program
- Supporting Delivery Manager and Tech Lead on delivery of Program artifacts
- Work with core Data Mesh, Data Transformation team, learn new concepts and give a constructive feedback to shape further Federated Data Governance
- Work closely with different stakeholders engaged in Program in Head Office and banks in the Group to deliver Program goals
- Become a trainer, coach, business partner to the business in their journey to become Data Producers and Data Consumers
- Become an ambassador for Data Mesh concept in RBI Group and playing a key role in helping business stakeholders to design their own Data Products
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 3 years of consulting oriented experience in data related fields with role as a Project Manager, Consultant, Agile coach, Solution Architect or similar
- Specific data related experience (SQL, data quality, architecture, programming)
- Experience working as project manager or key delivery consultant in one of project streams
- Experience working on projects on the verge of business and IT
- Ability to work independently on delegated tasks
- Ability to work and succeed in a multinational environment
- Good structuring, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4113