Support business and technology-driven projects as a Data Custodian for one of the biggest investment banks on the market!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days/week remotely
As a Data Custodian, you will be responsible for maintaining data quality rules in their systems and confirming the accuracy and availability of data for decision support, regulatory and financial reporting, and compliance monitoring.
Your main responsibilities: Maintaining up-to-date Data dictionaries for the portfolio of supported applications
- Coordinating with Business/Global Function Process Owners to maintain data in adherence with the retention guidelines and facilitation of safe, accurate and controlled sourcing, transport, access and storage of data at the application level
- Actively monitoring applications to identify policy compliance risks, vulnerabilities, and security issues
- Participating in application releases, development, testing, deployment into production and COB testing
- Working with 3rd party vendors on application development requirements/delivery and supporting of PROD management team in the resolution of PROD incidents
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in application support or development area
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Basic understanding of technology platforms and infrastructure (Win/Linux/Weblogic/Websphere/SQL/Oracle/MQ/NDM)
- Understanding of information security aspects
- Experience in project management area as a project team member (Waterfall/Agile)
- Ability to plan and organize workload
It is a big plus if you have:
- Basic Business knowledge/understanding of financial markets and products
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2788