Join a highly dynamic team and build a best-of-breed hybrid Cloud environment!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Data Engineer, you will be working for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will have the opportunity to be at the center of the work required to build a hybrid cloud environment. This move is at the heart of the firm’s technology strategy and is in the R&D phase, which means you will have a real influence on choosing the tech stack, architecture, and the necessary tools for the successful completion of this initiative!
Your main responsibilities: building a modern and efficient hybrid cloud environment
- Analyzing and organizing raw data
- Developing data model and datasets
- Building data pipelines (on-premises and cloud) including refiners for sourcing datasets from the data lake
- Building Legend-Pure models (open-source modeling language based on UML) for modeling and exposing data via APIs (Legend-Alloy Services)
- Managing data governance and data lineage requirements
- Implementing partitioning, indexing, etc. as required by the use-cases for the team
- Collaborating with Product Owner, User Researcher, and UX Designer
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in SQL and no-SQL, data modeling, and data warehousing
- Higher education preferably related to IT
- Familiarity with Python and its ecosystem e.g. JupyterHub
- Experience with ETL/ELT data pipelines
- Familiarity with data analytics, visualization, and BI tools e.g. Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience with AWS Could
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Aurora / Snowflake / Redshift / Elastic
- Knowledge of data governance in the banking industry
- Experience in data science and ML e.g. AWS SageMaker
- Experience in DevOps / ML-Ops
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2670