Develop the biggest database and control the risk in one of the best players in the banking industry!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 3 days remotly!
As a Data Management Developer you will be part of a global team working on the system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers. You will be responsible for analyzing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Data modelling and data integration
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of data sources and their integration
- Consolidating data from both – internal and external sources
- Analyzing a large number of data sources
- Mapping data onto a master models
- Designing and implementing masters and output structures
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with data modelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration
- Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes and data quality management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Previous project experience in the banking industry
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client
- Knowledge of .NET Core (gRPC, REST) and MongoDB
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3238