Join the global team and cooperate directly with highest level of Banking management!
Kraków based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Data Quality Issue Coordinator you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will interact with many internal and external parties at the highest level of management. Also, you will be responsible for informing stakeholders of guidelines, communication, onboarding and policies to progress issues.
Your key responsibilities:
- Navigating of the structure and roles across the new US Data & Architecture Office (DAO)
- Providing guidance, communication, and onboarding as needed
- Prioritizing and triaging issues to assign ownership
- Coordinating materials for issue management working group sessions
- Progressing strategic and proactive communication with stakeholders
- Validating issue management working group materials
- Encouraging discussion and prioritization of top issues
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in working across the issue management lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in managing a large technical team and interacting with SMEs/ITSOs
- Ability to coordinate across conflicting requests and prioritize competing demands
- Working knowledge of the US DAO, and the broader organization, and its strategy, internal policies, and procedures is preferable
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organization
- Strong leadership and program management ability, developing and motivating cross-functional employees
- Ability to manage offshore resources across time zones and work cultures
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3014