Prove your skills and join the international team to focus on Data Quality in the Banking area!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Data Quality Management Analyst you will become a part of the Data Quality team in the Data & Architecture Office. You will work on automating data quality rules, root cause investigations and coordination of data remediation campaigns. The Data & Architecture Office brings together areas critically important to the future prosperity of the Bank. The focus is on creating connections between business processes, data, products, services, and technology that underpin our interactions with customers, and financial success.
Your key responsibilities: Working with data SMEs and agreeing on required data quality rules
- Developing automation of data quality rules
- Investigating data quality failures and planning remediation activities
- Performing ad-hoc data quality analysis and impact assessments
- Supporting the team with assigned projects, including facilitating discussion and monitoring progress
- Proactively identifying and solving problems in the data
- Creating and governing relationships between data elements across different systems
- Helping to define HSBC data quality guidelines, procedures, standards, methods, tools and processes and ensure enforcement
- Utilising DQMR and DQ Dashboards to monitor data quality
- Monitoring DQIM (issue tracker) to ensure data quality issues are addressed promptly
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in data-related role (SQL developer, data analyst, business analyst, data management/modelling)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced understanding of SQL programming and relational database system
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to provide agreed deliverables in a timely manner
- Flexibility to adapt to various technologies
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products, especially Big Query and Data Studio
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Data Analysis or related subject
- Understanding of Agile way of working, experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2813