Join us and drive relentless improvements!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Data Scientist, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will join a global team. Initially, you will work consultancy/scoping moved to ‘doing’ data science as the project progresses, and changes.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Inputting data science needs, trends, and best practices to support a new vision (future state) for information and knowledge at Bank
- Navigating, and networking across a complex organizational structure
- Identifying opportunities, and bringing meaningful insights to support wider teams’ objectives
- Actively participating in Agile ceremonies
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience in complex data analysis
- Ability to work independently to network, and acquire access to internal data sources
- Experience in navigating various data visa constraints
- Ability to contribute needs (requirements) from a data science perspective
- Fluent English
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience of procurement, and global data regulations
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Banking experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3426