Develop future solutions for one of the largest investment banks in the world!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a SaaS Data Scientist, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will join the global team, which is ensuring the Bank’s growing use of Software as a Service tool meets the bank’s controls and governance requirements.
You will focus on two principal areas: firstly examining internal Bank governance processes in order to find efficacies and streamline operating processes, and secondly working closely with third-party SaaS vendors to drive the appropriate selection, assessment, onboarding, and best practice for the ongoing management of Software as a Service solution.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Global SaaS in advocating/driving appropriate adoption of SaaS as part of the Cloud First IT strategy
- Undertake in-depth analysis of information to support SaaS strategic and streamlining / transformation initiatives
- Use insight and management information to support SaaS program governance within the Global Cloud Services team
- Partner with SMEs such as Architecture, Third Party Management, Cyber, and Regulatory Engagement to tailor SaaS data and insights for a more targeted approach specific to the requirements and risk factors associated with SaaS
- Develop a comprehensive view of SaaS adoption, incorporating key characteristics of SaaS solutions, and creating a clear picture of the portfolio risk implications across suppliers and underlying Cloud platforms
- Provide reporting and dashboards to ensure data-driven discussions for continuous improvement, including the definition and visualization of key quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs
- Reinforce SaaS program governance within the Global Cloud Services team
- Partner with GB/GFs and Regions to maintain the SaaS inventory and pipeline, and make regular updates in keeping with strategic changes and SaaS adoption progress
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in complex data analysis, utilizing outputs
- Demonstrable and substantial experience working with data manipulation and presentation tools such as: PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx, and Excel
- Broad understanding of Software as a Service model, and knowledge of public Cloud service providers (e.g. MSAzure, AWS, and GCP)
- Knowledge of third-party management and/or outsourced service management and multiple dependencies in a supply chain from both a governance and a technical perspective
- Proven experience in delivering data analytics for IT strategic, regulatory, streamlining, or transformation programs and in navigating complex global technology and stakeholder environments within large IT or Financial Services organizations
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3370