Join a fast-paced project to build a new data ecosystem in a finance organization!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely
As a Data Warehouse Engineer, you will be working for our Client – a nationwide modern and digital bank that uses state-of-the-art technologies in order to provide excellent services to corporate and individual customers. You will design and implement data structures and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets and also collaborate across the Risk department.
Your main responsibilities: Building a corporate Data Mart for the risk area
- Participating in the data warehouse implementation process
- Creating, developing, repairing, and optimizing the processes of downloading source data and supplying data warehouses
- Creating and maintaining a data model and metadata layer
- Monitoring changes in source systems in terms of changes in the data model and processes supplying the data warehouse
- Developing and maintenance in the reporting data warehouse
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Practical knowledge of information technology and tools in the field of DWD solutions
- Advanced knowledge of SQL programming (built-in procedures, functions, triggers, etc.)
- Ability to create and optimize ETL processes
- Experience in the field of Big Data technologies or building and developing a data model in the financial field will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Databricks technologies is nice to have
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4048