Join a fast-growing project to build a data ecosystem in the Microsoft cloud!
Warsaw/Wroclaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a DevOps DWH Engineer you will be working for our Client – a nationwide modern and digital bank that uses state-of-the-art technologies in order to provide excellent services to corporate and individual customers.
Your main responsibilities : managing the processes for maintaining and repairing the DWH power supply
- Making changes to the production environment and implementing them
- Configuring source system interfaces, selecting information content and performing technical testing
- Creating stable, dependable, and efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Modifying pipelines according to specifications
- Resolving problems and malfunctions
- Working with other members of the team to improve processes and establish best practices
- Identifying new features and gathering requirements
- Providing assistance to users
- Conducting research and proposing new solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in DWH data modelling
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experienced with cloud environments – especially Azure
- Knowledge of design and development of DWH power supply processes
- Past experience with working on Linux operating systems
- Fluent Polish
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3302