Join a highly dynamic team and build the best of breed hybrid Cloud environment!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will have the opportunity to be at the centre of the work required to build a hybrid cloud environment. This move is at the heart of the firm’s technology strategy and is in the R&D phase, which means you will have a real influence on choosing the tech stack, architecture and the necessary tools for a successful completion of this initiative!
Your main responsibilities: building a modern and efficient hybrid cloud environment
- Setting up new development tools and infrastructure (focus on AWS and Azure)
- Building SDLC CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab
- Creating cloud deployments (focus on AWS)
- Supporting coding and automation
- Collaborating with Team Leads and Product Owners
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar role
- Higher education, preferably related to IT
- Familiarity with AWS and/or Azure Could
- Solid experience with Terraform
- Good understanding of at least one scripting/coding language (e.g. Shell/PowerShell/Python)
- Past experience with identity technologies and protocols (OAuth, Kerberos, AWS Ping, Credential Volt)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Good working knowledge with Aurora / Snowflake / Redshift / Elastic
- Knowledge of data governance in the banking industry
- Past experience in Low Code / No Code tools eg. Power Platform, Alteryx, SageMaker
- Technical background with Azure Cloud
- Understanding of ETL/ELT data pipelines
- Experience with Java / C#
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2986