Bring complex technical issues, projects, and tasks to closure!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Senior Platform Engineer, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will join the Communications & Brand IT (CBIT) department, which manages a number of platforms, services, and applications. As a part of the global team, you will provide technical and operational support across a number of platforms and services, and you will contribute to the future expansion of those services.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day technical management of Bank Digital Workplace Platform, working with IT teams and vendor resources to support and investigate/resolve incidents for DevOps pods
- Operational responsibility for the Bank Azure environment, including monitoring, patching, maintenance, and support
- Support the execution of change activity for a range of platform and application components
- Develop SME-level expertise in one or more platforms/applications
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, network, storage, servers
- Experience in architecture, design, configuration, and deployment within the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience in Azure Services (ASE, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD)
- Experience in Azure Networking (vNets, Load Balancers, Azure Firewall, Peering, Gateway)
- Understanding DNS, SSL/TLS, and general network stack
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365 services, Identity & Collaboration
- Exposure with Powershell
- Exposure with Terraform and Azure DevOps Pipeline
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3135