Develop and light up the quality of a worldwide healthcare brand!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely once or twice a month
As a Big Data Tech Manager, you will work collaboratively with the team to design, develop and support data engineering solutions. The platform helps solve complex business challenges pertaining to healthcare data such as mapping a wide variety of healthcare drug and diagnosis data to standard coding frames. You will have the opportunity to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions. The team deals with a wide variety of patient-level health care data, which is used by RWS Technology to solve complex healthcare problems for our clients, from supporting retrospective clinical studies to disease progression projections.
Your main responsibilities: Building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Work closely with Tech Leads, Product Owners, Architects, and the Development team to provide reliable and high-performing solutions
- Take over and direct the team of Tech Leads to set trends
- Build pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Work across teams to be the expert consulted on most complex problems, coaching more junior team members
- Influence the Spark/Scala guild as the subject matter expert inspiring others to connect and seek synergies across projects
- Consistently and proactively expanding knowledge, network, and know-how to incorporate new thinking into current processes/products/tools/methods
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 6 years of commercial experience in designing, and developing enterprise applications
- At least 4 years of knowledge in Big Data Stream/Batch processing
- Full understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Strong software development background (Scala, Apache Spark) including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Experience with one or more of Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, HDFS
- Advanced knowledge of the NoSQL database such as Hive, HBase, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, or others
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Fluent English language ability
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3038