Become a finance professional in one of the world’s leading investment banks!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remote!
As a Finance Specialist, you will be joining Client’s Treasury and Trade Solutions Department that provides integrated cash management and trade
finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe.
Your main responsibilities: analysing daily and monthly P&L and balance sheet reports
- Determining key business drivers of P&L or balance sheet movement
- Proactively identifying any issues or data concerns, via analytical controls
- Performing deep dive investigations into errors or reporting issues, in order to determine root causes and potential solutions
- Liaising across various stakeholders – Business, Operations, IT, Finance, Risk, etc. – on issues and investigations
- Advising the TTS business on queries related to financials or on product setups
- Assisting the team lead on projects – perform testing (UAT) and investigations
- Providing back-up coverage within the team on P&L and balance sheet reporting activities
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and /or Accounting
- Excellent Accounting knowledge
- Finance / Controllers / Audit experience
- Excellent Excel and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable project-support experience, especially related to BRD (setup) and UAT
It is a big plus if you have:
- Banking-book product knowledge
- Understanding of Finance-flow, i.e. Flexcube, Full
- Data or dashboarding knowledge and experience, preferably Microsoft PowerBI
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3107