Become a FOSS Hero and provide CyberSecurity to one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a FOSS Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and supporting the definition and implementation of new policies, processes, and controls that contribute to the development of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing Cyber Security aspects when engineering teams apply for new FOSS software
- Informing engineering teams about the consequences of Cyber-threats
- Close cooperation within the FOSS team and with FOSS Cyber SME to continuously improve the FOSS control process. This may include:
- Reviewing the current approach to threat groups
- Reviewing the current waiver and Risk acceptance processes
- Contributing to training and awareness of cyber aspects
- Participation in the selection, evaluation, and development of automated processes for assessing cyber threats and their effects
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst
- Knowledge of:
- Cyber Security
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- CVE Mitre databasE
- Familiarity with GitHub and other open source repositories
- Strong communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with:
- Evaluating security policies and security guidelines of 3rd party and FOSS software
- Cooperation with Cyber Security, IT Risk, and Engineering teams
- Open-Source Software in terms of usage or contribution
- Working in a Helpdesk
- Working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of:
- Sonatype IQ Server/ Lifecycle, FOSSology
- Software Development Life Cycle, Nexus
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2939