Become a FOSS Hero and provide Proper Licensing to one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a FOSS Licensing Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and supporting the definition of new policies, processes, and controls that contribute to the development of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing licensing and copyright aspects when engineering teams apply for new FOSS software
- Informing engineering teams about the consequences of licensing
- Close cooperation within the FOSS team and with FOSS Licensing SME to continuously improve the FOSS control process. This may include:
- Reviewing the current approach to Open Source Licenses and recommending any changes or exceptions to the related terms
- Categorizing licenses unrecognized by automation into categories defined by the engineering teams
- Contributing to training and awareness of the consequences of licensing in engineering teams
- Participation in the selection, evaluation, and development of license evaluation automation
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in risk, legal, regulatory, or other regulated environments that assesses the consequences of software licenses
- Knowledge of:
- Software licenses including copyright, modification, and distribution
- Open source software and licenses and their implications
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint
- Strong communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with:
- Cooperation with legal and engineering teams
- Open-Source Software in terms of usage or contribution
- Working in a Helpdesk
- Working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of
- Sonatype IQ Server/ Lifecycle, FOSSology
- Software Development Life Cycle, DevSecOps
- Copyright training
- Legal training
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2938