Shape the user experience across all the applications used in the organization!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely
As a Frontend (React) Software Engineer, you will be working for our client – one of the largest Investments Banks in the world. You will join the UI Libraries Team and become responsible for introducing the latest UI technologies to the firm and streamlining their adaptation. You will work with business and development teams in a variety of businesses to define, develop, and validate the engineering solutions upon which the user experience for internal and external users is built.
Your main responsibilities: The overall design system and visual language, with a components library that is used in hundreds of projects at the organization.
- Building and executing challenging projects across a number of initiatives
- Working with key stakeholders, UX Designers, and other development teams to get requirements and convert them into deliverables
- Producing a coherent user experience across all of our web, desktop, tablet, and smartphone apps across the firm
- Innovating and solving technical challenges in an effective manner that emphasizes a long-term vision
- Defining, developing, and validating the engineering solutions upon which the user experience for internal and external users are built
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 5 years of experience in building web applications in TypeScript
- Strong hands-on experience with modern front-end technologies such as React (mandatory), Angular
- Experience working in delivery-driven agile SDLC covering research, design, and engineering
- Hands-on experience with PWAs, CSS-in-JS, mobile app development, accessible components, and websites
- Experience with Reactive programming methodologies and frameworks such as RxJS
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2400