Become a key member of the team deployed to create modern payment app design!
Warsaw opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely!
As a Frontend Developer, you will have the opportunity to work for a pioneering Fintech company revolutionising the financial services industry through offering embedded, cutting-edge banking solutions. We are looking for someone who can combine the art of design with the art of programming. The successful candidate will join an awesome team dedicated to design and development of modern payment applications and panels.
Your main responsibilities: taking an active role in defining how the application looks and works
- Translating UI/UX wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Understanding and transforming customer needs into a functional and engaging digital environment to ensure a great user experience
- Using micro frontend architecture
- Working with ReactJS and certain libraries and components like Redux, Single SPA, Axios, final-form
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Frontend Developer or UX/UI Designer
- Great eye for design & details
- Pro-activity and independence
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of some technologies: Docker, Webpack, Git, npm, Jest, react final form, material-ui, Redux, telepresence.io, SaaS, ESLint, ES6+, single-spa
- Hand-on experience with micro frontend architecture
- Knowledge of the payments industry
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3334