Take part in designing and building a programme from scratch based on cutting-edge technology for the world’s largest bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely
As a React Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. A successful candidate will join the Operational Resilience Engineering team that provides resilience measurement and monitoring for the firm’s important business services. The program involves architecting and building the tooling from scratch on a cutting-edge technology stack that is highly scalable and performant to support 3k+ users firmwide. The tooling would be built with the intent to be fully cloud-native over the next few years while starting in a hybrid mode using containerized deployments in view of time to market.
Your main responsibilities: developing software and functionality to be used across the firm
- Producing high-quality software – tested, conformant to engineering best practices
- Defining a consistent taxonomy for business services, associated functions and engineering services
- Enabling dependency mapping across Engineering but also of people, processes, vendors and facilities
- Creating a scenario catalogue with impact tolerances/error budgets, ensuring recovery plans are in place and automating regular testing
- Maintaining a resilience dashboard to monitor results and link to mechanisms such as ZBB to prioritize investments
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong programming skills in ReactJS
It is a strong plus if you have:
- ReactJS experience in React Hooks
- Experience with building containerized microservices using Kubernetes
- Knowledge in Developing React applications
- Experience with Agile Development methodology and Gitlab SDLC
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience with unit testing in Jasmine/JEST
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2903