Create solutions that have a real impact on the market for one of the biggest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Full-stack Developer, you will join the Third-Party Services team, and you will also be part of the most exciting digital revolution in the bank’s history which is happening right now. Third Party Services is focused on identifying and working with some of the most interesting external vendors from around the world to provide cutting-edge products to the wider bank and our more than 40 million global customers.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Hands-on developing of applications on medium/large scale critical platforms
- Writing unit tests in Spock, e2e tests in cucumber, contract-based tests in PACT
- Writing infrastructure terraform/cloud formation and CI/CD pipelines
- Defining architecture and solutions including R&D on cloud and 3rd party vendors’ services
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Java Developer
- Strong technical skills specifically in Java and React
- Ability to write quality tests on any level with BDD & TDD approach
- Experience working in an agile environment in a small, cross-functional team using XP practices
- Understanding microservices architecture
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3395