Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key member of the team and revolutionize data engineering platforms for healthcare.
As a Full-stack Developer with Angular or React you will be an integral part of the Warsaw software engineering team and will play a crucial role in helping the team define the technology roadmap for the next-generation data engineering platform. The role requires a commitment to project delivery and an eagerness to understand the healthcare domain. The platform helps solve complex business challenges pertaining to healthcare data such as mapping a wide variety of healthcare drug and diagnosis data to standard coding frames. You will have the opportunity to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions.
Your main responsibilities: building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participating in system design, development, deployment, and maintenance?
- Configuration and prototyping of new systems
- Conducting peer code reviews
- Contributing to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Working closely with the data analysts to identify and provide required data?
- Creating comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in designing, and developing enterprise applications
- Experience with implementing Agile practices (Ideally SCRUM)
- Experience with TDD, CI, CD
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Gradle, SBT
- Experience with a VCS preferably Git
- Knowledge of algorithms & design patterns and how to apply them effectively.
- Experience in Scala
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and/or Big Data Stream/Batch processing
- Experience with one or more of Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, HDFS
- Knowledge of the NoSQL database such as Hive, HBase, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, or others
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2681