Develop a Cutting-Edge CRM Platform for one of the most innovative Banks in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a .NET Core developer (FullStack), you will be working on developing banking solutions for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will be responsible to design and implement back-end & API solutions with the latest technologies. You will be responsible for working on the latest CRM system used by the whole organization.
Your main responsibilities: development of complex IT systems!
- Join a Scrum team (Cooperate with others, including foreign-language teams of programmers)
- Design & develop innovative solutions
- Solve problems related to scalability, high performance and availability of systems,
- Co-create digital & transactional system based on the Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Gain knowledge in the area of system integration, and also learn the latest methods to secure applications.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- 3+ years of professional experience as a full stack developer working with React
- Experience in working with Redis
- Good knowledge of web services & API integration (REST & SOAP) – Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a strong plus
- Good command of GIT
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Understanding of Microservices Development
- Understanding of Distributed architecture
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3303