Prove your operational services skills in a Global Banking environment!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) Operations Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating an effective and efficient service provision for all Data Storage Controls globally. You will join the Group DAO ILM team. The Data and Analytics Office (DAO) is responsible for cooperation with senior stakeholders and delivery teams all over the world to connect the business processes, data, products, services, and technology that underpin customer value and financial success
Your key Responsibilities: Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes
- Understand policy requirements and GBGF (Global Businesses and Functions) business requirements and be able to translate this to the wider team and stakeholders
- Assist with ensuring that GBGFs are taking a consistent and compliant approach to ILM governance across all geographies
- Assist with the management of the required information and communication dissemination, collection and reporting in support of the Group ILM requirements
- Assist with the management and resolution of any ILM issues for GBGFs including any required changes to global systems or procedures
- Support teams within GBGFs to achieve and maintain compliance and best practices in all ILM matters
- Keep the CCO (Chief Control Officer) and/or Global Head of Data Management informed about any ILM risks or issues
- Work with teams and departments within GBGFs across geographies to ensure compliance and consistency
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in operation services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues in a focused, simple manner
- A strong commercial mindset with the ability to lead change and drive innovation in collaboration with IT and across Lines of Business
- Good organization skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2877