Join us to develop new mobile apps and web experiences!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As an iOS/Android Tech Lead, you will join one of the most prestigious banks in the world. You will be part of the Digital Team, responsible for transforming the digital capabilities of the bank. As a part of the team, you will develop new mobile apps and online experiences, using digital messaging. You will build and improve the underlying technology and security platforms
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading the community of Android / iOS engineers across the Mobile CFT, HDS, and beyond
- Collaborating with the recruiting team and regional Heads of Engineering
- Advocating and advancing modern software development practices within the Android / iOS engineering community
- Participating in broader discussions about mobile software architecture
- Growing the technical expertise of the Android / iOS engineering community
- Working closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches, and other stakeholders to deliver world-class tools and capabilities for Android / iOS engineers
- Participating in the Mobile Engineering Discipline and associated communities
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as Lead or Senior Android / iOS Engineer in a large-scale mobile engineering environment
- Knowledge of Kotlin/Swift
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Architecture, Design patterns, TDD, Git
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in identifying and implementing opportunities to enable Android / iOS engineers to develop more productively and with high quality
- Experience in effective collaboration across multiple engineering centers in multiple territories
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Understanding of testing frameworks and process
- Deep understanding of security in Android/iOS ecosystems
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3194